Sunday, April 28, 2013

Busy Day Yesterday…

I had no time to post my blog.

I was at UConn Health Center at 7:30AM to help set up for our Seventh Annual Transgender Lives: The Intersection of Health and Law Conference and I didn’t get home until after 8:00PM and by 8:30 I was sound asleep.

The conference had it usual last minute snags but it overall the conference was probably our best conference yet. In my workshop on the Paper Chase on how to change your documentation when you transition, I had about ten attendees and I guess they liked it because they all gave me 5 out of 5 on the evaluations.

I only attended one workshop which was about the federal Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009 (HCPA) the workshop was very informative. Later I introduced our Keynote Speaker, Mara Keisling the Executive Director of the National Center for Transgender Equality and she gave an excellent keynote address and afterward, I went out to dinner with Mara.

Now today I’m packing up to go up to New Hampshire to the cottage to fix the leaky pipe.

1 comment: