Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Six #466

On Friday's and Saturdays I take a vacation from writing my blog and have some fun with memes


Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #466

1. AÑO (“Year”): Where do you see yourself in one year?
Hopefully above ground.

2. CUÑA (“TV/Radio Spot*”): Which commercial do you find most annoying at the moment?
Offhand I can’t think of the most annoying commercial because I mentally tune them out. But I tell you the one that I like best is the Sleepy commercial.

 
3. JALAPEÑO: What’s the spiciest food you enjoy?
My homemade chili

4. MAÑA (“Skill”): What would you consider to be your most valuable skill?
Listening

5. PIÑA (“Pineapple”): What is your favorite “tropical” fruit?
Mango, but I can’t eat too much of it anymore, it has way too many carbs,

6. PIÑATA: Have you ever been to a party that featured a piñata, and if so, what was it stuffed with?
Yes and it was stuffed with hard candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment