Saturday, March 09, 2013

Saturday Six #465

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #465

1. Å is for ÅKOMMA (“Ailment”): What illness do you most expect to deal with one day?
Kidney disease, a complication from diabetes.

2. Å is for ÅLDER (“Age”): Do you feel younger than your real age, older than your real age or at your real age?
If you asked me last year I would have said older than my actual age, but now it is younger.

3. Å is for ÅLDERON (“Old Age”): What part of retirement do you most look forward to?
Since I’m retired I’ll tell you want the hardest part of retirement for me, keeping busy. No matter how many time to go out with your retired friend, no matter how many time you work on your hobbies and no matter how much time you work around the house, there is still an awful lot of time to fill.

4. Å is for ÅR (“Year”): Of the years you’ve lived through so far, which year was best for you?
That is hard question answer, I a lot of years under my belt. I would have to say 2011, that was the year that I graduated from grad school with my MSW and it was also the year that we passed the anti-discrimination law

5. Å is for ÅSTED (“Crime Scene”): What’s the closest you’ve been to a real-life crime scene?
On the other street over, a person killed seven people in a robbery that went bad. He was in the same grade as me, but he never made it past eighth grade.

6. Å is for ÅTERVÄNDA (“To Return to a Place”): What place that you’ve visited in the past would you most like to return to some day?
The west coast, I would love to visit again the states west of the Rockies.

No comments:

Post a Comment