Saturday, March 02, 2013

Saturday Six #464

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #464

1. Z is for ZAKUSKA: What is your favorite appetizer in your favorite restaurant?

I don’t know if I have any one favorite, it depends upon my mood. Crab cakes, shrimp cocktail and fried mozzarella are all my favorites

2. Z is for ZEPPELIN: If the great airships of old became an accepted form of transportation again, how likely would you be to travel in one of them?
Not very likely, I rather get there in a hurry to enjoy the destination.

3. Z is for ZEPPOLE: Do you prefer doughnuts freshly made and still hot, chilled or at room temperature?
Alas, doughnuts are off limits for me now. Before I use to like Krispy Kreme that were still hot.

4. Z is for ZERO: What is a grocery item you’ve completely run out of at the moment?
Garlic, I made stir fry last night and finished it up.

5. Z is for ZOILISM: What subject do you feel people are too quick to criticize others about?
Politics and religion.

6. Z is for ZOOCULTURE: If money were no object and you could domesticate any wild animal and have it live with you, (and you knew the animal would be safe to live with), which animal would you choose to have as a pet?
A leopard; I can just picture myself walking down the street with one on a leash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment