Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday 9: I Don't Want to Wait

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Don't Want to Wait



1) Are you impatient?
Yes, very. Why didn’t you post this at 11AM?

2) Do you believe some people have a gift for predicting the future?
Nope. It is just a big mumbo jumbo.

3) The microwave is a great invention for those who "don't want to wait." What was the last thing you prepared in yours?
My tea.

4) This was the theme of the TV show Dawson's Creek. Michelle Williams, a costar on the show, went on to earn multiple Oscar nominations. Name another performer who started out on TV and then became a movie sta?
Oh I hate these kind of questions because I don’t pay any attention to who stars in this and that show.

5) What's the last bit of advice you received?
Sit up straight.

6) What's the last advice you gave?
I told them they carry tissues in their pockbook instead of sniffling.

7) Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed or rejuvenated?
Yes, especially when the weather gets warm.
 
8) Easter is also recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring?
Buying a bike and going riding on the rails-to-trails.

9) Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a chocolate bunny?
Neither, they are both passion to me. I’m a diabetic, if I had either one my blood sugar will spike something horrible. 

7 comments:

  1. That "sit up straight" advise never gets old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, tea. What sort of tea do you drink? I'm just now easing into the hot tea thing. I'm from Alabama, you see, and here it's iced and sweet or nothing at all for most people, so it's foreign territory for me but I LOVE Earl Grey so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bex, I also like Earl Grey, but I also like Orange Pekoe teas.

    Herbal teas I like Cinnamon-Apple and also peppermint tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how people in your neck of the woods use the term "pocketbook". My mom use to say that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ops... I accidentally deleted "The Gal Herself." I went to pouch "publish" on my kindle and pressed delete.
    What she said was...
    "Psst! I happen to KNOW that Saturday 9 is always posted on Friday, so if you're REALLY impatient you can grab it then. "

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love our Rails to Trails spots. What a great idea. I like your answers about age on Sat 6 too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I haven't heard Mumbo-jumbo in ages! But I agree, it is mumbo-jumbo!

    ReplyDelete