Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday 9: Hakuna Matata

On Friday's and Saturdays I take a vacation from writing my blog and have some fun with memes
 
Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Hakuna Matata


1) Sam is crazy for The Lion King. Do you have a favorite Disney movie?
Fantasia

2) The song tells us that Hakuna Matata "means no worries." Is something worrying you right now?
Yes, I have to facilitate a workshop at UConn School of Law on Tuesday that I have no idea what it is about. I guess I’ll have to wing it.

3) Who is the most optimistic person you know?
My brother

4) Elton John wrote "Hakuna Matata" but didn't record it. Name a song Sir Elton is famous for singing.
Candle in the Wind


5) Can you play the piano?

Only if it is a player piano.

6) Congratulations! You just won a guided African Safari Tour! 8 days in Zambia and Botswana for you and a friend. All expenses paid, and allowing you access to breathtaking, unforgettable sights. It takes at least 30 hours to get there, and before you go you'll need yellow fever and hepatitis vaccinations and medication to prevent malaria. Are you up for it?
No problem, I don’t mind shots and I have my passport.

7) There's been a mistake. You really won a 4-night Disney Bahamas Cruise for two. Are you relieved or disappointed that you'll be partying with a guy in a Simba suit on the Lido Deck instead of observing a real lion in the wild?
My bags are packed so I don’t care as long as it is not on a Carnival Line’s ship

8) Let's bring this back to real life -- do you have any vacation plans?
Not really, just going up to my cottage in New Hampshire.

9) Describe your luggage. Is it durable and high quality? Or are you like Crazy Sam, who has been known to use an Old Navy shopping bag as her carry-on?
It is just your typical old carry-on bag.

5 comments:

  1. Love your attitude -- if the bags are packed, why not just go? And I think a cottage in NH does indeed count as a vacation getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to renew my passport this year. But I still don't want to go to Africa. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with The Gal, the cottage counts as vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Candle in the Wind" is a great choice. It never got better than that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe what Carnival has gotten away with or that there are people stupid enough to keep booking with them!

    ReplyDelete