Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Six #467

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #467

1. What is the best part of your job? (If you’re unemployed or retired, what’s the best part of your day?)
I think the best part of the day now that I’m retired is the morning, I can sleep as late as I want and also go back to bed after breakfast.

2. What was your favorite television show when you were a child?
The Long Ranger… Hi Ho Sliver!


3. When you go to a coffee shop, what is your “usual” order?
Decaf Black

4. When you watch a movie, do you skip the previews or do you watch them all with anticipation?
I skip them and get right to the movie.

5. What’s the best thing that happened to you today (or this week)?
It is a toss-up between the workshop that I gave yesterday at the True Colors conference and the speech that I gave on Tuesday at the University of Connecticut School of Law.

6. Do you know any knock-knock jokes? If so, list it.
Nope, but if you really want one, I can ask my grandnephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment