Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go _out west going through Colorado, Arizona, California and up the coast and then over to Yellowstone_.
2. _What came before the Big Bang_ is something I don't understand.
3. Easter makes me think of _family_
4. _Reading and photography_ is are the best way to relax!
5. It looks like spring _but it is just starting to feel like spring_.
6. _Nuts_ is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _cleaning_, tomorrow my plans include _cleaning_ and Sunday, I want to am having _my brother’s family over for Easter_!


On Friday's and Saturdays I take a vacation from writing my blog and have some fun with memes

3 comments:

  1. Have a great Easter (cleaning is my favorite)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a lot of cleaning to get to before my company comes on Sunday! Not my favorite way to spend the weekend, but I am excited to see my parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your brother and his family--how sweet of you to hostess!

    ReplyDelete