Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday 9: Pour Some Sugar on Me

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Pour Some Sugar on Me

1) Do you have a favorite "hair metal band?"
Do you mean the type that you put in your hair? Oh… you mean a musical band! Nope, I don’t even know a “hair metal band.”

2) Def Leppard got their start in South Yorkshire, England. Have you ever been to the UK?
Nope, but I would like to visit England and Scotland

3) Who would you rather chat with, one-on-one: Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince William or Prince Harry?
I rather chat with Harry Potter. I don’t care to talk to any of the “Royals.”

4) Do you use real sugar, or a sugar substitute?
I use no sugar at all and I can’t stand the taste of artificial sweeteners.

5)  Valentine's Day is big for candy sales. Did you indulge in any Valentine-themed, sugary treats this week?
I can’t have any sugar or anything with a lot of carbohydrates.

6) Do you regularly balance your checkbook?
Nope. I just keep enough funds in my checking account and I make sure all my checks and ATM withdraws are correct.

7) What was your last impulse purchase?
I can’t remember, I try to avoid them and only have planned purchases.

8) When Sam was a girl, she had nightmares about snakes under her bed. When did you last have a bad dream?
Last December.

9) We're ordering pizza. Do you want deep dish or thin crust?
Thin crust, but since I have to watch my carbs I usually on have one slice.

3 comments:

  1. I love your Harry Potter answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only eat one slice of this crust for the same reason as you, but it is hard to stop. So I don't order Pizza to the house anymore, can't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so done with carbs too Diana.
    You should join us for Sunday Stealing.

    have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete