1) Do you owe anyone a phone call?
Nope, I’m all caught up.
2) Do you still have a landline phone?
Yes, but I also use Google Voice which I love. With Google Voice one phone number rings both my cell phone and my home phone, and when I’m up at the cottage it will also ring that number.
3) When was the last time you looked up a number in the phone book?
I can’t remember… years ago.
4) Do you receive more calls or texts?
I make send no texts messages nor receive any texts messages.
5) Carly Rae made the Final 3 on Canadian Idol. Can you name another cultural import from Canada?
Gordon Lightfoot. I was just listen to him on Pandora
6) Sam grew sick of this song by hearing it too often on the radio. Where do you listen to the radio most often? Car? Work? Somewhere else?
At home I listen to podcasts or iHeart or Pandora and in my car I listen Sirus XM
7) Mother Winters can work wonders with an iron and a can of spray starch. Every blouse and shirt she presses looks good as new. Is there a domestic chore you excel at?
Cooking, I love to eat.
8) Do you consider yourself competitive?
Nope. Not a bone of competitiveness in my body.
9) Tell us your superhero name -- as determined by the color of your shirt and an item to your right. For example, Crazy Sam now fights crime as The Light Blue Coffee Mug!
The Grey Mouse.
Hey! You’re the one who set the rules. I have on a grey turtleneck and my mouse is to my right.