Janet’s Friday Fill-ins
1. In New England _you never know what the weather will bring. They are even forecasting thunder snow for tonight_.
2. _The forecast is for_ LOTS of snow _over 24 inches_.
3. Ahhhh, _it is so quite when it is snowing_.
4. _Reading in front of the fire_ is my favorite thing to do nowadays.
5. Last night, I had a dream about _fighting my way to the mail box through waist deep snow drifts_.
6. _In front of a fire_ which is the perfect way to _watch the snow come down_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hunkering down_, tomorrow my plans include _praying that the snow will stop and that we don't lose power_ and Sunday, I want to _venture back outside in to the new world and take pictures_!
The forecast for today... blizzard warnings snow accumulation of 24+ inches with drifting snow and winds over 60mph. Zero visibility. It started snowing around 8:00AM and it is not suppose to stop until sometime Saturday afternoon. At times it is suppose to snow at a rate of over 3" an hour!