Thursday, December 13, 2012

This Should Not Happen Here In America

As many of you know, I have Type 2 Diabetes and I read this on a diabetes website...
Ugh i am so frustrated dealing with trying to get/buy insulin. I have no insurance and can barely afford insulin, i get lantus free from the manufacturer but that will end come august when i will make just a wee bit too much $ to qualify.
[...]
My credit cards which pre D were all paid off, are all now maxed out. I dont pay them because i cant afford to and be able to pay for insulin and supplies. My credit is ruined now.
And here the Republicans are fighting to avoid taxing the rich and instead they want to raise the age of Medicare.

This makes me SO mad!!!!!
HELL. I got a billion dollars and I want to keep every penny of it and screw the rest of you!
I will never vote for a Republican.

No comments:

Post a Comment