Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday 9: Live and Let Die

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Live and Let Die


1) "Live and Let Die" was nominated for an Oscar as best song. Do you have a favorite movie song?
I don’t know, I don’t really have a favorite song… how about “The Call the Wind Maria” from Paint Your Wagon, that is the first song to pop into my head.


2) The latest Bond movie, Skyfall, is crazy successful. Have you seen it/do you want to see it?
Not yet, but I think I’ll see it, after all I saw every other Bond movie.

3) What do you think makes Bond movies so enduringly popular?
The women and the gadgets.

4) Do you have a favorite among the actors who have played "Bond, James Bond?"
Sean Connery, the original.

5) Bond orders martinis -- "shaken, not stirred." What's your regular drink order?
It used to be a Cape Codder (Vodka and cranberry juice with a twist of lime), but now it club soda with a twist of lime.

6) Moving from the bar to breakfast -- do you have a favorite cereal?
Oat meal, but I‘m not a big fan of cereal any more, too many carbs.

7) Let's daydream about warm weather. Would you rather swim in a lake, the ocean, or an outdoor pool?
If its water, I jump in it on a hot day. Let’s see I have a cottage on a lake and my brother and sister-in-law live by the ocean and I like them both.

8) Did you get 8 hours' sleep last night?
Four hours, I wish it was more but for some reason I always wake up at around 3 AM.

9) What are you wearing on your feet right now?
Ankle boots.

4 comments:

  1. I'm an oatmeal person, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 AM? Wow. I bet back in the day that's when you crashed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the boomers who most appreciate Connery.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I get older I tend to sleep better, If the dogs would just let me.

    ReplyDelete