Friday, November 09, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins
 
1. One time, I _would never dream of being where I am today in life_.
2. _A puppy_ is something that makes me smile. (I got tired of saying a baby)
3. Seven words I love: _you’re not diabetic anymore, you are normal_. (My fasting BG is under a 100, down from 500 in January.)
4. _Seven inches of_ snow; _the forecasters really got that one wrong_.
5. I looked out the window today and saw _that most of the snow had melted_.
6. _Your comments left me speechless_ and that's saying something!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _read_, tomorrow my plans include _being on a panel at a conference_ and Sunday, I want have to _attend a Board of Directors meeting_!

3 comments:

  1. Snow? Sigh...I'd love some of that!!!! Missed reading your blog when I took a break from memes!

    Hope all is well in your world!

    --April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppies make me smile, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We keep hearing rumors of snow, but nothing as of yet. I hope I didn't just jinx us! Hope your weekend went well. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete