Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday 9: Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
1) Do you ever fantasize about flying, beyond the rainbow or anywhere else?
Do you mean flying like a bird? Flying in a plane?
Here is a little known fact about me, I use to fly but I stopped when I crashed and I decided it was no fun. I crashed my hang glider as I was trying to land and I can tell you first hand that the saying “any good landing is one you can walk away from” is not true because the next day you feel like someone beat you with a two by four.

2) Do you think you have seen The Wizard of Oz more than 10 times?
Maybe, I never really counted

3) Which Wizard of Oz character would you most like to dress as for Halloween?
The “Good Witch” she got to wear nice gowns

4) What will Trick or Treaters get when they come to your front door?
A cold stare.

5) Did you ever TP a neighbor's house or indulge in other acts of Halloween vandalism as a kid? (Don't worry, that statute of limitations is up.)
Yes, the old flaming bag of s**t on the porch. But no one ever fell for it.

6) Who annoys you more -- people who never respond to your texts/emails, or those who never look up because they're always checking their texts/emails?
Those who never respond to emails. If they are always checking there emails around me then they are probably not a friend.

7) Who was the last person you hugged?
A close friend on my birthday

8) What two colors do you like to wear together?
I really don’t have any favorite colors, it depends on the seasons and right now it is fall colors; brown, rust and tans.

9) Did your alarm clock wake you up this fine Saturday morning?
I haven’t set my alarm clock since June 30, 2007, the day I retired.

8 comments:

  1. The old flaming bag. Never tried that as a kid and, well, I guess it's too late now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of retirement I would think! I'm with you on the not responding to texts. I hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you and not setting an alarm anymore. Must be really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked Glinda, too. And I think it's very cool you used to fly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool that you use to hang glide.
    Sandy sounds (your post above) like something else. I'm in the cornbelt so I think we'll just have normal fall weather here. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL the flaming bag. I forgot about those. I chose the good witch as well. I loved her big pretty dress.

    Have a great weekend!
    http://heartsmakefamilies.com/2012/10/somewhere-over-the-rainbow/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am catching up from Saturday, I like not having to set an alarm but this morning I am up very early for me. I hope Sandy is mild for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahahaha @ "a cold stare".

    ReplyDelete