Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Frill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins
Every Friday and Saturady I take time off from writing my blog to have some fun with memes…
 
1. Oh, that _is nothing you should have been here for hurricane Irene in September which was followed by the October blizzard_.
2. It's a sure sign of _a hurricane_ when _the weather takes on a tropical feel_.
3. Are we having _another Halloween storm_ again??!.
4. My heart _starts beating fast with every weather report_.
5. Do you believe in _being prepared_? I _go shopping at the last minute_!
6. I'm a _trooper after last year’s storms where I lost power for over 3 days for both storms_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading a new book_, tomorrow my plans include _walking_ and Sunday, I want to _visit a friend_!

For those of you who do not live in Southern New England, New York or New Jersey, the weather forecast is that we should get hit by hurricane Sandy on Monday. Sandy is a strange hurricane in that it is expected to run into cold air and part of the precipitation is expected to be snow. Kind of like a super Nor’easter.

3 comments:

  1. Diana,
    I honestly haven't been paying that much attention to the weather, but we've got beer and milk, so we should be good!! Hope you stay safe and don't get hit too hard. **Off to look up the Virginia forecast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the storm is not as intense as predicted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oy yoy yoy...i feel afraid for you with the weather! buckle in, snuggle up, hunker down and trust. we hear all about it up here in ontario...be very well!

    ReplyDelete