Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Six Episode #440

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode #440

1. B is for BUG: Which insect is your favorite?
Praying Mantis, the state insect. My less favorite is the Pantry Moth which has infested my cabinets.

2. B is for BONE: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how many have you broken?
Yes, two bones. My right wrist when I was a couple of months old and my left foot back in the 80s

3. B is for BOOGIE: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your own dancing ability?
-1.

4. B is for BAKING: What was the last pastry you remember buying?
An apple turnover back in January, before I was diagnosed with diabetes.

5. B is for BORROW: What was the last thing you borrowed from someone else?
B is for book, which was the last thing I borrowed, but later she said I could keep it.

6. B is for BED: What size is your bed?
It is a king size water bed. I have been thinking about replacing it, it is over 20 years old, now I hear they have this newfangled invention call a waveless waterbed (A waterbed never wears out...no springs).

No comments:

Post a Comment