Saturday, September 08, 2012

Saturday Six Episode #439

Patrick’s Place! Saturday Six Episode #439

1. A is for APPLE: What Apple Computer product are you most likely to buy or most pleased that you have purchased?
The Apple product that I am most pleased with purchasing is my Apple II+

2. A is for ANATOMY: What part of your body do you feel is your best feature?
My smile

3. A is for ACADEMICS: What single class gave you the most trouble in school?
Research I in grad school because it was all definitions and I knew all the math. You want the root mean square calculated… I can do that! You want me to write a definition of RMS, well that is an entire different story.

4. A is for ACE: What card game is your favorite?
Hearts

5. A is for AUTOMOBILE: What car or vehicle are you most likely to buy as your next ride?

The Plug-in Prius, I was thinking about buying my third Prius this fall.

6. A is for ARGUMENT: What is the last thing you remembered arguing about?
Politics with my brother, what we normally argue over. But I must say our discussions have not been that heated as in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment