Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday 9: Papa Was a Rolling Stone

Crazy Sam's Saturday 9: Papa Was a Rolling Stone

1. What’s the best memory that you have of your dad, while growing up?
When he was looking at my mother when I was taking an anniversary photo of them.

2. How boring do you think your life is?
Very.

3. Can you do any accents? If not, do you know someone who is good at it?
Nope. I have a hard enough time talking without an accent.

4. What technology did you at first fear that you now could not live without?
None, technology is what I live for. It is a challenge. Besides, I just bought a new toy… a new camera

5. Do you, or have you ever, thought you have a book in you?
Yes, I think I am a good story teller and a lousy writer.

6. How does the weather effect where you live?
Mark Twain said it best and I live only a couple of towns away.

7. Are you more interested in you favorite artist’s next work, or the TMZ side of it all?
Neither. (Besides I had to look up TMZ to find out what it is)

8. Have you ever felt “battled-scarred” by a relationship or relationships in general? If yes, do tell.
Yes ans no I'm not going to tell.

9. Do you tend to root for the bad guy?
Nope.


3 comments:

  1. I don't have he patience to read a book, let alone write one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the picture of your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That TMZ question was for 14 year old if you ask me.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete