Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday 9: Life is a Lemon And I Want My Money Back

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Life is a Lemon And I Want My Money Back

1. When was the last time that you asked for your money back?
So long ago that I don’t remember

2. What was the last thing that you did to help someone?
A couple of weeks ago, I helped a friend to move.

3. At what point of your life do you think you started to understand who you are?

About the age of 5.

4. Are there times when you thought you had taken a fall, only to discover more about yourself?
Yeah, 12 years ago.

5. What was the last thing you did where you could not believe in what you were doing?
When I was working and my boss gave me stupid things to do, all you could do was roll your eyes and do it.

6. Do you think that you must struggle to become strong?
Yes, my metamorphosis made me stronger

7. Do you feel that your dreams have meaning or are entirely random?
Random.

8. What was the last promise you broke?
I don’t remember, I try not to make promises that I don’t keep.

9. Do you collect anything?
Yeah, debt.

4 comments:

  1. Oh helping someone move...that's a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Kimberly said, but in spades. You must REALLY like the person...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, a good eye roll can solve a lot of stress :)



    Have a great rest of your Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took pictures of the For Sale sign after it was posted and I kicked it over, does that count toward helping someone move? LOL
    Love a good eye roll :)

    ReplyDelete