Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. The tale is told of _dark and stormy nights with the wind moaning its sad song_.
2. _The movie “Under the Tuscany Sun”_ is something that always makes me think of my ancestors.
3. To ensure _a smooth blend, stir for 5 minutes_.
4. _Your love_ is a fine thing.
5. It's never too late to _start saving for your retirement_.
6. _My mother use to make notes_ on the back of an old receipt.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _watching the rain come down_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the Pipes in the Valley Celtic Music Festival in Hartford (Sad news, the coffee shop that I always went to burned down.)_ and Sunday, I want to _I don’t know, but I find something to do_!

########

On Friday & Saturday I take a break from writing about trans-issues or politics and relax, kicking off my shoes and have some fun with memes.

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of which...I should probably start saving for retirement! :) Have a great weekend! Come visit me here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 just told my friend about it a few weeks ago. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad news, indeed! THE COFFEE SHOP???

    ReplyDelete