Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday 9: My Generation

Crazy Sam’s  Saturday 9: My Generation



1. What do you think is the most unique thing about your generation?
That we survived it, it was the era of sex, drugs and rock & roll. When I turn 70 in a few years, I want a tee shirt that says, "I survived the 60s"

2. Do you speak out as often as you should?
I think there’re times when I should speak out more, but tilting windmills gets tiring sometimes.

3. How often are you tough and unreasonable?
Only when it comes to people human rights.

4. Do you believe that sometimes you learn more from a failure than a success?
You learn equally from both failure and success, you learn what works and what doesn’t.

5. Do you feel that you always have to win?
No, life is not a competitive sport; we all end up in the same place with what we brought into this world.

6. Do you think tradition matters?
It depends on what it is. Walking across a stage when you graduate, yes; but when tradition denies someone else their rights no.

7. Do you tend to root for the underdog?
Yes.

8. Have you ever felt that you want to exceed your parents’ successes?
No, my parents raised two loving kids.

9. Of all the cartoon characters that you know of, which is most like you?
I don’t know… I haven't watched cartoons in forty years since Rocky & Bullwinkle went off the air.

5 comments:

  1. I like the "tilting windmills" answer. So true, but hard to stop sometimes. :) Traditions that hurt people should not win out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it on tradition. It has been used (and still is) as a reason to discriminate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your answers but the T-shirt is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your T-Shirt is very cute, thanks for sharing....





    Also click on these keywords :-- home security alarm | adt texas alarm | alarm system | Americas Ultimate Security |

    ReplyDelete