Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday 9: If Loving You Is Wrong (I Don't Want to Be Right)

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: If Loving You Is Wrong (I Don't Want to Be Right)



1. Has you ever done something that you knew was wrong, but because of love or lust, did it anyway?
Nope, not even as a teenager

2. Do you take longer to dress for a special event?
Well of course.

3. Do you consider yourself a good driver?
I do, but the guy behind me who’s blowing his horn because I came to a complete stop doesn’t

4. If you won Powerball, what would be the first thing you spent it on?
The very first thing I would buy if I won Powerball is a good stiff drink.

5. How much of the Olympics have you watched? Why?
0. Zero None. Nada

6. Have you ever changed your appearance because of a random happenstance?
Hmm… I think so. The randomness of birth.

7. Do you consider yourself attractive?
No, not physically.

8. If you started your own religion, what would it be like?
You could do any mind altering drug to achieve an alternate state of reality.

9. Have you ever given up too easily in the game of love?
Nope, I’m still breathing.

3 comments:

  1. It's been so long snce I've done a mind altering drug. OK, I'm in... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is chocolate a mind-altering drug?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to mess with people harassing me on the road. Before I got my new car, my favorite thing was to slam on my brakes when I was tailgated. ha ha

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete