Saturday, July 07, 2012

Saturday Six Episode #430

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode #430

1. What did you do on July 4th?
Attend a party and watched the fireworks show in their backyard (it was licensed – he is a professional pyro-technician)
.
2. Do you prefer to watch a fireworks show in person or on television?
Ugh… how can you watch fireworks on TV. It would be like watching someone eat a lobster on TV compared eating a lobster. When you watch fireworks on TV you don’t get the “Thump” on your chest when the bomb explodes and you don’t have the smell of the gunpowder.

3. Which Disney character is your favorite?
I have no idea… maybe Scrooge McDuck.

4. You’re driving downtown in traffic and the only parking place you find requires tight parallel parking: do you try it or drive around the block again and hope for the best?
Yes, I hate parallel parking! I was going to an event at Yale and I had to parallel park. After wiggling into a parking space and when I got out of my car there were about a dozen students sitting on the steps and a wall that stood up and gave me a standing ovation, I curtsied.

5. Have you ever had a penpal, and if so, where were they?
No.

6. What city have you visited that you once thought you’d never see in person?
New York City, I never was there without my parents and then we did the tourist thing. But in 2009 I went there with a couple of friends and walked around. I didn’t like the city, it is hard on strangers. Trying to hail a taxi or figure out what subway train to take or even finding a bathroom that was not yucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment