Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday 9: Moves Like Jagger

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Moves Like Jagger


1. Who makes the best moves in your life?
Hun? Moves like dancing? Or moves as in trying to pick-up someone at a bar?

2. Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a significant other.
When my aunt was in the nursing home, at first I was visiting her 3 or 4 times a week are work but it was hard on me seeing her there, she had dementia and couldn’t remember what happened one day to the next. I cut back to one or two visits a week.

3. Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?
I think some have it and some don’t

4. Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?
Kind of, I believe in God and I believe in treating people as you want them to treat you and also I trying to leave the world a little better then when I came into this world.

5. Do you feel there are some things in a significant other that you can't change because of their sex?
Well… they can always change their sex.

6. Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?
I see an overweight aging woman with a lot of baggage

7. If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life?
Nope, never had and never will

8. What would you like to work on to become a better person?
My weight and exercise

9. When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?
When my neighbor’s son came home in a box in 1968.

3 comments:

  1. That is a sobering way to understand the sacrifices of the military.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best answer to # 5 all day....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of my parents had dementia. I'm scared I'll get it. I don't know if I trust my kids to take care of me like I did with my mom. Like I would even know...


    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete