Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday 9: I Saw the Light

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Saw the Light

1. Has something ever made you "see the light"?
Well when I was working, I use to “see the light” when I was trying to troubleshoot a problem in an electrical circuit. All of a sudden the answer would just appear to me.

2. Do you believe you have any control over your luck?
Nope, it is just dumb luck.

3. What is something you have had difficulty rising above?
The petite squabbles

4. Would you want to be rich?
Sure. I would love just to have tenth of the money that Mitt Romney or Linda McMahon have.

5. Tell us about a current or old song that helps you "face the world."

Actually it is an album, when I’m tense or uptight or have a migraine, I relax to the Eagles Desperado

6. Has any dream of yours come true?
Yes.

7. What would you change if you became "the king or queen" of your country?
I’ll change the way politics is run, who can donate, protect the environment, and ban automatic weapons.

8. How do you feel about LGBT rights? (If you need to look up LGBT, then you probably need to learn more.)
I’m all in favor of equality (See “About Me” in the upper right).

9. Have you ever been disappointed in yourself?
Yes, many times.

5 comments:

  1. Great answers, Diana! Several of them were "Yeah, that's right!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when answers just seem to 'come' to you. It does not come so easily to me as I have become older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda McMahon. God save us all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda McMahon. God save us all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't it be something if we found out Mitt is really gay? Who knows?

    Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete