Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Six Episode #433

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode #433

1. What do you like most about your blog?
The variety of the people who visit it and they come from all over the world.

2. What do you like least about your blog?
The number of people who visit it is only about a 100 people a day.

3. What do you think is the most intimidating part about writing a blog?
Coming up with the title of the post, it can make or break a post.

4. How long does it take you to compose a typical post?
Anywhere from about a half hour and two hours if I have to research a post.

5. How often do you experience writer’s block on your blog?
Maybe once a month and then I use a news article that I comment very little on., so it is 2 or 3 paragraphs from the news article and one paragraph that I write about the news story. It is also why I like memes on the weekends, they do not take long to do and usually readership is down on weekends anyway.

6. What’s the easiest improvement that you want to make on your blog?
Changing the template, but I haven’t done that in a while.

1 comment:

  1. Even though you may only get about 100 viewers, I really appreaciate the blog. Being a resident of the Nutmeg state, it is good to know there are like minded people near by.

    ReplyDelete