Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. For the first time _I’m taking the New London/Orient Point ferry to Long Island_! (I have taken the Bridgeport/Port Jefferson ferry many times)
2. _This trip is going to be_ is one of my best memories of the summer so far.
3. My recipe for _Cream Cheese Tortilla Roll_ is one of my favorites because _at parties everyone is always asking for the recipe_.
4. _This year I’m going to remember_ for years to come.
5. It starts with a _doctor’s visit_.
6. _Lilac_ is a fragrance I enjoy most in a candle.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _be with my friends on Long Island_, tomorrow my plans include _going with them to a party on Fire Island_ and Sunday, I want to _travel around Long Island and take photographs_!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have great weather for your weekend adventure! I can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun for your weekend!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend! I just checked out your recipe. It looks delicious. I'm going to save it and try it out.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete