Friday, July 06, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. I am happy _when the temperature and the humidity are below 90_!
2. _Cherries and corn_ are my favorite summertime fruits and vegetables.
3. To help me _you have to accept me_.
4. _Keeping cool_ is the one thing I want to do this summer more than anything!
5. Just the other day I was saying _this summer is going to set records for the heat and drought_.
6. _Rain goes north or south of us_ over and over again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being up at the lake_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a cookout in Vermont_ and Sunday, I want to _jump in the lake_!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, LOL... traveling to Vermont just for a cookout... and jumping into the lake.... sounds like Summertime fun! It hasn't been hot enough here to desire a jump into the lake. In fact, I'm still using my Winter sheets. Strange, I know... Happy Weekend, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having a relatively rainy and cool summer. I'll take rainy and cool over that blazing heat! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete