Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday 9: Touch Me in the Morning

 Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Touch Me in the Morning


1. Who or what sleeps with you?
Only my dreams

2. Last time you saw your high school best friend?
Earlier in the week, he has a road side vegetable stand that I stop by occasionally

3. What do you do when you're sad?
Cry. Or call my brother.

4. What do you wear when you are relaxing around the house?
Jeans and a Tee

5. What did you do immediately after high school?
When to college and flunked out and then went back again when I became 1A

6. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Nope.

7. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Check my email accounts

8. What jewelry are you wearing?
A watch and earrings

9. Post a current song that you like. (Or name it and tell us why you like it.)
>br />
I had crush on her.

3 comments:

  1. I had a crush on her too, back in the day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russian comments- too funny. I just noticed that. I get some doozies on my other site as well.

    Getting back to s-9, I was a huge Ronstadt fan in the day. I hear she got frumpy. It's too funny to see Jerry Brown back though.

    Have a great weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete