Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday 9: Self Esteem

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Self Esteem

1. How was your self-esteem growing up?
Down in the dumps

2. Do you ever have a hard time with morals?
Nope, my parents taught me well.

3. Do you eat in bed? If yes, what?
Nope, ever since I spilled a soda.  What a mess that was.

4. What was the last movie you hated and why?
Well hate is a strong word, it is more like dislike. Last night I was looking for a movie on Netflixs and from the description it sounded interesting. However, it was amateurish, it was a rip-off of that horror film that used a hand-held camera.

5. Have you ever felt that you lost it all? If yes, explain.
Yes and I will not explain.

6. Have you ever been stalked?
Nope. Well… maybe. I started getting nasty comments on my blog from one person down in Australia and I had to limit my comments to Google users.

7. Do you believe in 'self help' for problems, or do you prefer therapy?
Yes and no. Sometimes it is good to have an impartial person to talk to.

8. What celebrity do you think should make a run for office?
I have no idea. In general I don’t think being a celebrity qualifies a person for office. Here in Connecticut we have the former head of the wrestling network running for office. The only thing that qualifies her is her money. She spent $50 million of her own money running for office in 2008 and didn’t get elected and now I bet she will spend another $50 million. Somehow I don’t want a person who can spend $100 million dollars like pocket change as my senator.

9. Do you believe in happy endings? (We do. That why this is the last question!)
No. we all die sometime.

6 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad I could post. I have been lucky so far and not had problems with bad comments. Maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud. You always have well thought out answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way about # 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find Linda down right scary. I wish she'd just go away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's nuts about the person running for office. Geez, give me $10 million and I'll make her queen of something - no need to spend that much to lose an election. I love how people have so much disposable income, they can't figure out what the heck to do with it - so they run for office. How about helping out those that are less fortunate? And for #9 - true, but can't you be happy when that happens?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good gravy that would suck to spill a soda in an otherwise comfy bed. Then you gotta get up and change the sheets and get a new beverage. Kind of defeats the whole idea of relaxing in bed with a soda.

    Have a great weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only do you have to change the sheets but you have get the soda out of the mattress because it becomes sticky.

    ReplyDelete