Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. When we _laugh, the whole worlds laughs_!
2. _I’m a_ head _taller than you_.
3. It'll be _Loch Lomond before you_.
4. _The National Parks out west_ is a place I always wanted to visit, but haven't yet.
5. When I'm sad _I really down in the dumps_; when I'm happy _I’m floating on air_.
6. _You have a lot to learn_ about my community.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _relaxing and watching a movie after installing lights up at the cottage_, tomorrow my plans include _relaxing and then driving home in the evening_ and Sunday, I want have to _go to a Board Meeting retreat_!

2 comments:

  1. We're supposed to have great weather this weekend--hope the cottage is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with #6. Have a good weekend! my fill-ins are here.

    ReplyDelete