Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Forget You
1. Have you ever felt that you needed to just forget an ex-lover?
Some, while other no.
2. Spring picnics and cookouts are here! What would you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table?
A cup of New England claim chowder, steamers (long neck clams for all of you not from New England), a boiled lobster, corn on the cob and a cold Samuel Adams (a local beer)
3. It's St. Patrick's Day, March 17th! Do you celebrate? Drink Green Beer? Go out?
Nope. Yuck, green beer!
4. Did you remember to wear green today?
I’m wearing a red blouse.
5. What phrase or saying do you over use?
Um… I don’t um… know if I… um use ant um… phrases over um… again.
6. If you could (or could have) change(d) something about your relationship with your parents, what would it be?
I would have liked to tell them about myself… see Thursday’s My Story.
7. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one of the games?
It is within easy driving distance, about a half hour (I will be on campus of the 2010 women’s championship team today). But I don’t attend sports games. I’m not a sports fan.
8. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
Babies, no one can resist a smile of a baby.
9. We've asked this before: What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.