Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday 9: Come Dancing

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Come Dancing



1. When was the last time that you went out dancing?
I can’t even remember that far back.

2. Have you ever had an argument with a teacher?
Nope, I had no problems with them giving me A’s

3. Do you have a tough time remembering people’s names?
I am horrible with faces and names.

4. Would you rather change your past or know your future?
Neither, I am happy right where I am right now.

5. What’s one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends?
I did it already

6. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance?
All of them

7. What is the most expensive thing you purchased this year?
In the last 12 months? It was a computer projector to do workshop presentations

8 . If you're married, this probably doesn't apply to you, but: Are you mindful about getting tested for STDs/HIV at least semi-regularly? Why/why not? Married people: Were you mindful about this type of thing when you were single? Why/why not?
Nope, I’ve never been tested. But on the other hand I never did anything that exposed me to the risks.

But it is funny you should ask, on Wednesday night I went to a dinner and a presentation "Communicating a Clear Path Forward: Understanding the Challenges of Health Literacy. What It Means To Be A Transgendered Person: An Insight For Health Care Providers", that was given by a drug company. It was held at an Italian restaurant in Middletown and they fed us antipasto, pasta, salad, chicken parmigiana, veal Florentine and eggplant parmigiana. They also had an endless supply of red and white wines for of the tables.

9. If you could ask the president of the United States one question, what would it be?
Hey, mister president, how about a little protection so we won’t be fired or thrown out of our houses or refused service in a restaurants just because of who we are.

5 comments:

  1. #9 is a good question for all politicans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so good with names, either. And I really hate when I see former students and can't recall their names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Obama question. We are still in the dark ages. At a recent meeting my boss told us we were marketing to Gays, Lesbians, Bi-s and Trans. Then he added, "Whatever the fuck trans means." I almost hurled...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bud, I do diversity training... hint, hint :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just hearing this morning about someone pushing for that protection. I have always thought that green is green no matter where it comes from.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete