Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. Finally, I _splurged and bought a new outfit for work _.

2. _The new diet_ sure takes some getting used to!

3. Dad said: _”Be yourself” but I don’t think he really knew what “being myself” meant to me_.

4. _”Di” _ is my favorite nick name for _me_.

5. It took a long time, but _I’m finally there_.

6. _Thank you for the “back handed” compliment_ though I wouldn't have it any other way.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading in front of the fire_, tomorrow my plans include _a business meeting_ and Sunday, I want to will be _up at the University of Connecticut in Storrs to take part on a panel discussion_!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your Dad meant well for his own understanding. It's a great feeling to finally "be there", isn't it? Life has a way of carving a path out for us, doesn't it?

    Happy Weekend, "Di". =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just need to splurge and buy new clothes. :-)

    ReplyDelete