Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday 9: I Know I'm Losing You

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Know I'm Losing You



1. Have you ever still been in a relationship that you knew was ending, but you hung in with it anyway? If yes, why?
No, there was no sense of prolonging the inevitable.

2. Tell why people around the world should be completely enthralled by you.
I’m so likeable

3. Other than where you live, what's your favorite city and why?
I don’t think that I would want to live in a city. I lived in Rochester NY when I went to college and it’s too noisy. Car horns, sirens and loud neighbors, there is just never any quite.

4. What is something you are really passionate about?
Photography, take a look at my photo page (over on the right side of the page).

5. What has been your most exciting prize that you've won?
I can’t tell you, it’s a secret.

6. Do you think there was there a second gunman behind the grassy knoll?
Nope.

7. What was the silliest, most fun, crazy or impractical gift that you received?
A talking fish.

8. What was the most practical gift that you received?
I guess it would have be clothes.

9. What blogger has been in your blogroll the longest? How did you discover them?
Peterson Tuscano. He read my old blog on Geocities and he is the one that told me about blogger

3 comments:

  1. A prize you can't talk about?? Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen those talking fish. I'd be so pissed!


    Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/01/the-most-exciting-prize-that-youve-won/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get cool stuff like talking fish... ;)

    ReplyDelete