Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday 9: Home

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Home



1. Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?
Yes, my job was here, my family was here, and my friends are here.

2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control?
Not that I can remember.

3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you?
No, unless you call liking all the bands from the 60s & 70s

4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?
Under the Tuscany Sun

5. Who is the most famous person that you've met?
The governor, I’ve known him for the last 6 years

6. Before you leave your home, what must you have?
My keys

7. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
My youth

8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect.
Eating, and that has gotten my in trouble.

9. At what age do you think you'd be to think, “I've had a great run”?
99

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that movie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are pro's and cons for me as far as my youth goes.


    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/01/before-you-leave-your-home-what-must-you-have/

    ReplyDelete