Saturday, December 03, 2011

Saturday 9: Lies

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Lies

1. “Everybody lies. But it's alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud's Law's. What do you lie about?
Before I came out to my family, I use to lie about where I was going or been.

2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary?
Nothing, I don’t usually watch any of those features.

3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
Send out my Christmas cards and my Christmas shopping. I think those are two lofty goals for the end of this month.

4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last?
0%, but on the other hand I haven’t done any shopping yet. It will probably the same amount of shopping this year.

5. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
Bah Humbug! I don’t put up any Christmas decorations, you only to take them down again, box them and put them away.

6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where?
It is in a very private spot.

7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you've become?
Yes. Very much so.

8. What will you miss about 2011?
College, I will miss my classmate, the class discussions and my professors.

9. What is something you'd love to see invented?
A good back scratcher for people who are single, the door jam just doesn’t work that great.

3 comments:

  1. For as much as I love the holidays, I am a minimal decorator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with ya on the Bah Humbug thing.


    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/what-will-you-miss-about-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm with you on a back scratcher for singles!

    ReplyDelete