Friday, December 09, 2011

OK, I Made a Mistake In Buying The Kindle

I haven’t been able to put it down!

If you wondered why I have missed posting articles on my blog it is because in the last two weeks I read two and half books… I admit it, I’m addicted to it. I get up in the morning and start reading and I end up reading until midnight.
I’ve read,
Crusade by David Weber
Broken by Susan Bigelow
Sheepfarmer’s Daughter by Elizabeth Moon (I’m half way through it)

And I just saw on Facebook the Susan Bigelow just released the first two chapters on her new book to preview. I also have an ebook on hold at the library.

I’ll try to do the Friday Fill-ins and Saturday 9 tonight.

Well it’s back to reading, the heroine just saved the battle and is now chasing the bad guy.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great you love your Kindle. How funny that you're reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I was going to go out and buy my Christmas cards to send out this weekend, but instead I was on the couch all day reading.

    ReplyDelete