Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yesterday Conference...

My workshop went very well, I had about seven people attend and they asked some good questions. Afterward we had some time left, so we had a good discussion at the end of my presentation.

The only thing negative is that my fanny hurts after sitting on hotel conference chairs from nine to five. The keynote speaker, Kenneth V. Hardy was excellent, he spoke about diversity and at he called them the jailer, the helpers and the healers. The jailer is locked into rigidness - the status quo. The helpers pick up the pieces and does nothing more, while the healer mends the “self” and brings us together.

#####

Today is another busy day, I have a meeting with my intern and field instructor in West Hartford. Then after that I rush down to help out with CABO in Wallingford. Then I zip back up to Hartford to donate non-perishable food item at a CT NOW event.
Giving Thanks Cocktails

Celebrate what you are thankful for with CT NOW and CT NARAL

Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011
5:30—7:30 pm

Salute Restaurant
100 Trumbull Street
Hartford, CT

Light hors d’oeurves will be served

Please bring a non-perishable food item for the Connecticut Food Bank.
Then once I get home again, I have to write my speech for tomorrow at Western New England College, School of Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment