Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Six Episode 397

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode 397

1.From Cat.: What’s the best part about where you live?
I’m half way between New York and Boston
The ocean is an hour away and the mountains are two hours away
It’s a Blue State

2. From Cat.: What can we do about so-called Christians who really aren’t? At least, they don’t look like they’ve ever read the Gospels. At least, not the Gospels you and I seem to have read.
I think the only thing that can be done, is for other Christians to speak up and let their voices be heard. When news coverage only has on conservative Christians, moderate Christians must demand that their views must also be heard. However, the news media wants confrontation and they are not interested in moderates.

3. From Strange: Where did you grow up?
Right here in my hometown in central Connecticut, two miles from where I live now.

4. From Strange: What do you like to do in your spare time?
Since I am retired, all my time is my spare time. But where I not in front of my computer, I go out and talk about diversity.

5. From Strange: If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go?
I want to explore the Rockies to the west coast. There are so many national parks that I could explore and photograph.

6. From Aislínge: What made you decide to start your blog? An inspiration, a need to empty your head, a complaint of something, or something entirely different?
I originally started out with a geocities web-site that I used as a blog. I started it because I want to show trans-people that you can come out of the closet and have a life. But that morphed into a blog where I wanted to educate non-trans-people that trans-people have the same wants and desires as everyone else. To live in peace and be able to support ourselves.

Oh... and also to have fun with memes

No comments:

Post a Comment