Saturday, November 05, 2011

Saturday 9: Melancholy Man

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Melancholy Man



1. Are you more melancholy on occasion?
Yes, being retired I pretty bored during the day and busy at night going to meetings

2. What did you think you looked like when you were a teenager?
A nerd. I was a member of the science club in high school

3. Whose advice are you least likely to listen to?
Strangers. I don’t why they feel that they can butt in and offer advice

4. Tell us about a job that you liked when you were younger.
The job that I had last throughout my life time. Outside of summer jobs, I only worked 3 places. One job I was a field technician and I traveled all over the country (They went bankrupt). The next job I worked as a technician and I didn’t have to travel. I left there when the senior engineer left and I gave him my resume. The last job lasted 28 years, I was a junior engineer and when there was an opening for the supervisor of the test department, I grabbed.

5. Would you lie to someone if you knew the truth would end your friendship or relationship?
Been there done that. When I was in the closet, I lied when I went away to conferences.

6. What do you have little or no patience for?
Slow drivers.

7. What is there never enough hours in the day to do?
Sleep.

8. What is the most productive thing that you accomplished in October?
Not much, being retired I try not to be productive.

9. What have you always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
How to use Photoshop.

3 comments:

  1. We have the same answer for #7! Great minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More sleep would be wonderful - so long as you also had enough time for everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh slow drivers... I have bad driver frustration. The ones who lane hog, don't indicate and generally don't seem to know how to drive. grrr!

    Photoshop is great! You really should learn how to use it, it's so much fun, Good luck!

    ReplyDelete