Friday, October 07, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. How can I _ever tell you what I felt_.

2. _It all happened
_ at the moment.

3. That summer, _when we first met_.

4. _At the end we walked away, going our own ways_ and we respected that.

5. What was _the perfect summer ended there_.

6. _I had hoped that we would_ stay in touch.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a fundraiser_, tomorrow my plans include _driving up to Maine to be with my brother and sister-in-law_ and Sunday, I want to _celebrate my birthday with them_!

2 comments:

  1. Oh... Diana.. I've so missed your FF posts... I've been away too long. I love your profile pic... great art in it.

    As for your trip to Maine... Happy Birthday and I pray you enjoy yourself and have fun. Great fill-ins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday weekend! The weather in Maine is supposed to be glorious!

    ReplyDelete