Monday, October 31, 2011

Baby, I Got It Now!

I got heat! I got phone! I got hot water! A nice hot, long bubble bath is in my near future! Life’s good!

The only thing I don’t have is the internet; I’m using my New Hampshire dial-up account right now.

I went to Gold Roc for dinner, I didn’t want to cook over the camp stove so drove to Gold Roc and boy, was it mobbed! There was actually a line to get in and once I was seated, I had to wait 15 minutes to get waited on. But it was worth it to have a nice hot meal and I could watch television while I was waiting.

When I got home, the lights were on in the house and the furnace was running… sweet. When I turned on the main road, the street lights were lit and when I turned on to my street, there were lights coming from windows… Yes! And when I turned in my driveway the motion detector turned on my garage light…YES!!!!!

As the song says, “Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)”

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear your power is back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Di,Glad you are back.Internet was quiet without you for a couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete