Friday, September 09, 2011

Saturday 9: Ready or Not

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Ready or Not



1. When severe whether happens, generally speaking, are you ready for it?
I am prepared. The problem is that for the next week I will be eating all the can food that I bought for hurricane Irene.

2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
To be able to sing in key.

3. What do you strive for in life?
A lobster dinner every night. Instead of a chicken in every pot, I want a lobster in every pot.

4. If you were given a vacation home and you could have it anywhere, what location would you choose?
New Hampshire on a lake… Oh wait, I have one already. Then maybe one down in Key West.

5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
I’m not good in a group situation. I’m usually the quite one in the group.

6. When you're sick do you take "sick days" or do you force yourself to continue working?
Well since I’m retired, I can take all the sick days that I want. However, when I worked, I took sick days.

7. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
The living room couch, it is front of the fireplace and I like to lay down and read there. Like I’m doing here at the cottage.

8. When you go out, where do you like to go? What do you like to do?
I like to go out have dinner with friends and watch a play afterward.

9. How's life? Is it treating you well right now?
So, so. It’s boring during the day, but at night I’m usually busy.

3 comments:

  1. nice..a lobster dinner every night!

    dropping by!

    see you at my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it- be able to sing on key. Oh well.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't get tired of lobster every night? Although, if it's in difference recipes, maybe I wouldn't...

    ReplyDelete