Friday, September 09, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. Do they have _Moose Track ice cream_.

2. _The rain never let up for three days_; it was as if _rain was the new normal_.

3. That was a _some storm; some people didn’t get their power back for over a week_.

4. _My new shoes_ seemed so comfortable.

5. As I said, _you can’t have it both ways_.

6. _Every time I finally learn Microsoft Word, they add_ some new twist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _relaxing and reading_, tomorrow my plans include _going to my cousin’s restaurant for a New England lobster dinner_ and Sunday, I want to _go over to my cousin’s for a family get together_!

6 comments:

  1. I want to relax also, good for you..and I never tasted a lobster ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a new pair of shoes and I miss reading after you mention it here:) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relaxing is one what i want right now...Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a wonderful weekend!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great weekend!

    And I agree about the rain. Sadly, it's the new normal here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a FUN weekend! Enjoy it! I'll be thinking of that NE lobster that I SO love and have not had in several years.

    ReplyDelete