Friday, August 26, 2011

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/



1. How in the world did I _end up here_.

2. _Without my glasses, I couldn’t see you standing_ in front of me.

3. Life's _a bitch_.

4. _I love a _ picnic lunch.

5. That was where we _got hit by a Mac truck_.

6. _I wish that I could _ I think of as "our place".

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm not looking forward to _going up to New Hampshire to tie up the boat and put away the lawn furniture before hurricane Irene hits_, tomorrow my plans include _putting away the stuff around my house_ and Sunday, I want have to _hunker down while hurricane Irene does it damage (right now the eye is predicted in passing by over my house)_!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck getting ready for the storm! I'm doing the same here on the MA east coast! Have not had a threat like this in a long while. I feel out of practice and a little out of sorts! Stay safe.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Irene is not as severe as they are being predicted!

    ReplyDelete