Thursday, July 14, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. I hold _the key to freeing myself from the chains that bind me_.

2. _Anyone_ is someone I like to travel with because _all my friends are either working or can’t afford to travel_.

3. That day, _my father died will always be etched in my mind_.

4. _I finally graduated_ this year.

5. Trust _is earned, never giving_.

6. _Up at the cottage, I love looking at the stars_ in the dark.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _Lobster dinner with steamers and New England Clam Chowder, with an ice cold Sam Adams_, tomorrow my plans include _floating around the lake in an inner tube_ and Sunday, I want to _ floating around the lake in a inner tube _! On Monday I have to head back home to reality.

6 comments:

  1. wow, i love yr lobster dinner! im sure it's gonna be yummy~licious! :)

    Happy Friday!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your plans for the weekend. Can I join you? LOL. The New England states are so beautiful and the food is so yummy. I like the lobster or crab rolls. :p

    Check out my recent posts….
    Amazon Music Freebies(Friday Fill-Ins)
    M is for Mermaid(Alphabe-Thursday)

    ~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another weekend at the cottage! :-) Sounds like fun. Hope the weather cooperates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on graduating! And yummy lobster dinner!

    Here are my Fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  5. The day my Father died is stuck with me much like that. I'll be there in time for the lobster dinner, thank you! Oh, and the inner tube floating :-)

    Enjoy it all! Sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on graduating! :) (Found your blog from Friday Fill-Ins!)

    ReplyDelete