Friday, June 10, 2011

Saturday 9: The Remedy (I Won't Worry)

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: The Remedy (I Won't Worry)



Please Note: I am on a dial-up modem and I will not be able to answers your comments until I get home. At 56K some blogs take forever to load. It took Sam’s blog 10 minutes to load. I usually play a couple of hand of Solitaire as I wait for pages to load.

1. What's the remedy for you to stop worrying?
I wish I knew, then I’ll stop worrying. My brother says that I inherited my mother’s worrying genes

2. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
Lemonade

3. Do you use any freeware on your computer? If yes, do tell.
Yes, FTP transfer program

4. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organization?
The pile of clothes that I throw in the corner of the closet

5. Is there a specific subject you're especially curious about? A person? A region of the world? An animal? A field of study?
Everything, I am a true Renaissance woman. That is why I love the internet; if something peaks my interest, I look it up.

6. What do you consider your most interesting trait?
Who I am

7. What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Yes, there is something that scared me back when I was young. However, it is not something that I want to talk bout in public

8. Who do you want to yell at to “get a grip!”?
There is someone that I want to tell shut up because they are always talking and it drives me nuts! You could be talking to someone else and they will come over and butt into the conversation and take it over.

9. What do you wear to particularly look great for a party or event?
I have my standard LBD.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Saturday 9. I'm pretty sure that there is a worry gene, cause I've got one too. Hope you have a "worry-free" and fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answer about being a Renaissance Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all know someone that we are dying to say shut up to... :)


    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/06/get-a-grip/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had some lemonade. For a summer drink, you can't do better!

    ReplyDelete