Sunday, June 19, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet


Allison at “what if this is as good as it gets?” blog has awarded this blog Irresistibly Sweet. Thank you! The original directions tell us: "Now, as I understand it, for this award one is to list seven pieces of information not commonly known about themselves, and fifteen recommendations." But will list seven pieces of information and tagging someone.

So in no particular order…

1. Since I retired, my weight has ballooned out of control and now I want to change that.
2. On Mother’s and Father’s Days, I have an empty hollow feeling in me
3. It takes work to be retired; I like how Facebook says it…” Works at retired”
4. I love to cook and that make #1 all that much harder
5. I love to experiment when I cook; I see recipes as guidelines, not directions
6. When I was young, I hated eating fish, now I love fish
7. Speaking of fish, I use to catch and release. However, I stopped fishing because I thought that even using barbless hook, it still injured the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment